This API allows developers to integrate the Frankie Financial Compliance Utility into their applications.
The API allows:
- Checking name, address, date of birth against national databases
- Validating Australian driver's licences, passports, medicare, visas and other Australian national ID documents
- Validating Australian electricity bills
- Validating NZ driver's licences, motor vehicle registrations, birth certificates and more
- Validating Chinese bank cards and national ID card
- Validating International passports and national ID documents
- PEP, Sanctions, Watchlist and adverse media checking
- Australian visa checks
- Fraud list and fraud background checks
- ID validation and selfie check comparisons.
Industry specific services
- Comparing Australian electricity retailers for a better deal.
KYB specific services
- Query organisation ownership
- Perform KYC & AML checks on shareholders, beneficial owners and office bearers.
- Query credit score and credit reports
The traditional Swagger view of this documentation can be found here:
The Frankie API is based on the standard RESTful principles of passing JSON based payloads over HTTPS to endpoints that represent objects and actions.
We’ve aimed to keep the API as simple and as flexible as possible.
Simple in that we’ve tried to not over-complicate things with HTTP verbs, sticking to the basics:
- GET for retrieving data
- POST for adding/updating (rather than using combinations of PUT, POST and PATCH)
- DELETE for deleting data
Flexible in that we tried to not enforce a single, specific flow upon the user, rather we allow you to create your own flows, and the API will do its best to accommodate you. This means you can maintain control of your end-user experience.
Updated 7 months ago