|Version tag||Description||Release date|
|v4.12||Adding support for New Zealand drivers licence. Validation may be a breaking change for some. See here.||23 May 2023|
|v4.11.1||Updated Australian Driver License Card Number instructions for Victoria (VIC) to accurately instruct users where to find their Card Number when using Smart UI|
Updated default consent language in Smart UI to align it with recommendations from our data source partners and legal advisors
|27 Apr 2023|
|v4.10||Fixed Country of Issue field dropdown height and width issue in Smart UI||31 Jan 2023|
|v4.9||Enabled additional supporting document types in Smart UI. Updated list can be found here.|
From 19 December 2022, the card number on an Australian Drivers Licence (DL) will be a mandatory verification field for VIC issued licences.
|13 Dec 2022|
|v4.8.1||We have enhanced Smart UI to support device & customer behavioural biometrics Fraud checks at the time of customer onboarding. This feature is optional.||7 Nov 2022|
|v4.8||From 27 October 2022, the card number on an Australian Drivers Licence (DL) will be a mandatory verification field for QLD issued licences.||27 Oct 2022|
|v4.7||From 1 September 2022, the card number on an Australian Drivers Licence (DL) will be a mandatory verification field for NSW, ACT, SA, TAS, NT and WA-issued licences.||01 Sept 2022|
- Onfido Widget is updated to use the latest Onfido Web SDK version (8.1.0)
- Added support for Australian Drivers Licence card number (NSW, ACT, SA, TAS, WA and NT). From 1 September 2022, the card number on a driver licence (DL) will be a mandatory field for NSW, ACT, SA, TAS, WA and NT issued licences. Customers can now additionally enter the card number on the screen (Optional input).Patches
- Fix deployed to resolve duplicate entities being created via Smart UI and KYT service
|20 July 2022|
- New generic images National ID for all countries except Australia, Thailand, Singapore and IndonesiaBugfix
- ACT option hidden in Australian addresses
- Improving responsiveness of Date of birth type toggles
|05 May 2022|
Buddhist date of birth with no day and month (year only)
Adding Buddhist / Gregorian toggle when configured calendar is Buddhist
Adding missing phrases to DOB toggle and loading verification page
Correct validation for leap years in the Buddhist calendar
|16 March 2022|
22 March 2022 and
21 April 2022
_ The configured document uploads are now requested when preloading the applicant.
- Adding Hotjar as a third-party behavior analytics tool with hidden PII.
|16 February 2022|
Analytics on 02 March 2022
New loading screen
New error screens
Adding more data to event payloads (applicant details and document list)
Consent text update
Preloading now requests for address and date of birth if they are missing.
Fixing missing Singapore National ID image.
Fixing breaking change in flow for Indonesia.
replacing Thai characters with English in default Phrases file.
- Make postal code mandatory.
|31 January 2022|
Accepts FrankieOne entityId for preloading entity.
Preloads entity recipe/check profile, if Smart UI is configured as "auto".
|13 December 2021|
Improved error handling, lower noise of trivial errors
Images moved to CDN
Supporting Documents Upload
See Smart UI Configuration for more details
_ Migrating v3 to v4 ]
_ Digital license is opt-in, previously was always enabled
- Content Security Policies need to be updated to allow our image CDN
Migrating v3 to v4
|9 December 2021|
- AUTO height and width. See Smart UI Configuration for more details
|26 August 2021|
Custom document types + click event
Fixing broken extra address form
Fixing clickable back button when it shouldn’t be
Fixing unwanted URL changes when clicking some buttons
Fixing loops logic
Fixing multiple bugs
|15 June 2021|
Patches on 20 July 2021
Jump to document
- Default welcome screen displays the configurable age range
|03 June 2021|
Shadow DOM Scoped Styles.
Id Scan Verification opt in. New feature "Liveness".
UI redesign and UX improvements.
|03 May 2021|
|v2.11||Logging events for FrankieOne analytics (no third party) and fixing some edge cases involving address when preloading applicant data||25 March 2021|
|v2.10||Configuration idScanVerification.useMobileDevice to enforce id scan verification to run on mobile device||19 March 2021|
|v2.9||Configuration disableThirdPartyAnalytics, to disable analytics data sent to external services|
Fixed hard coded minimum age on the welcome screen
|23 February 2021|
|v2.8||Configuration phrases , allowing customization of all text on Smart UI||08 February 2021|
Updated 6 days ago