If your integration is running into an error or a you have a question, please try to gather as much information before contacting us. With more information, teammates at FrankieOne are better-prepared to address your concern. Here are some examples of useful information:
- The first 6 digits of your account's Customer ID and Customer Child ID
- The URL your integration was attempting to make a request to
- The date and time (as close as possible) of the API call(s)
- The RequestID in the response
- Details of the error codes and any message your integration received
- An EntityID, DocumentID and/or CheckID
- A description or dump of the data your integration sent
- A description of what you were trying to achieve with the API call
- A description of what actually happened
Please sanitise PII from information before sending to FrankieOne.
You can also log a ticket with Dev Support directly through https://frankieone.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3
You can drop us a line with the above information at:
This will also create a Jira ticket automatically.
If you have general questions, then please use our new Discussion Forum
Updated 2 months ago