If need to or you’ve been asked to contact developer support with an error or a you have a question, please make sure you gather the following information before you contact us:
- The first 6 digits of your Customer ID and Customer Child ID
- The URL you were calling
- The date and time (as close as possible) of the API call(s)
- The RequestID in the response
- Details of the error codes and message you received
- Any EntityID, DocumentID and/or CheckID you have
- A description or dump of the data you sent. Please sanitise this for PII before sending to us.
- A description of what you were trying to achieve with the API call.
- A description of what actually happened.
With this information, we can better help you track down the problem.
You can also log a ticket with Dev Support directly through https://frankieone.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3
You can drop us a line with the above information at:
This will also create a Jira ticket automatically.
If you have general questions, then please use our new Discussion Forum
Updated 13 days ago