Welcome to FrankieOne’s support, API reference, and customer resources site!
Here you’ll find full details on how to connect and work with the FrankieOne APIs, as well as how to use our SmartUI too.
The FrankieOne API allows developers to integrate FrankieOne's risk and compliance services into their applications.
The API allows:
- Checking name, address, date of birth against national/international databases.
- Validating local and international driver's licenses, passports, healthcare cards, visas, and other local and international national Identification documents.
- ID validation and selfie check comparisons.
- Fraud list and fraud background checks.
- PEP, Sanctions, Watchlist, and adverse media checking
- Validating International passports and national ID documents.
- Region specific features:
- Validating Australian and international electricity bills.
- Validating Australian Medicare cards
- Validating NZ driver's licenses, motor vehicle registrations, birth certificates, and more.
- Validating Chinese bank cards and national ID cards.
- Australian visa entitlement checks
- Query organization ownership.
- Perform KYC & AML checks on shareholders, beneficial owners, and office-bearers.
- Query credit score and credit reports.
- Query International Business Profiles.
There are a range of additional services available as well which include:
- Duplicate checking.
- Build and manage your fraud blocklists.
- Chinese name transliteration and verification.
- Shared blocklists.
Updated over 1 year ago