A legacy customer profile represents an entity with no Profile attached. This commonly occurs when entities are created or individual checks are run without a profile. For more about Profiles, see here.
When entities are created, Profiles are not assigned by default. Entities can receive a Profile once a pre-defined Recipe has been assigned and run. This assignment can be completed via the Portal or API.
To update a legacy customer profile to use a Recipe in Portal, complete the following steps:
- Open the customer’s profile
- Navigate to Personal Info Tab
- Click on Edit Customer Info
- Select an option from the Recipe dropdown.
- Click on Save & Verify to run the new checks associated with this Recipe.
Updated 1 day ago