A Business is a type of Entity in FrankieOne. FrankieOne searches over 180 company registries to obtain complete profile information from a company ID.
There are currently two completely separate flows for onboarding Australian and International businesses into Frankie one.
Callouts International Business KYB
- The entity profile needs to be created before any subsequent steps.
- Entities created in the Australian flow cannot be used in the International Flow.
- The documents are provided in the background by default and this behaviour cannot be changed.
For a detailed view of the Australian Businesses workflow which searches ASIC and the ABR. View the Get started with International KYB ->.
- The search can be based on the name or the registration number based on the region. View the Get started with International KYB ->
- Once the above search is completed a company profile can be requested and this is when an Entity is created on the Frankieone end. Retrieve a Business Profile ->
- Using the above-created entity a list of available documents from the provider can be requested. The list of documents will contain report codes. Getting a List of Documents from Catalogue ->
- Using the report code and the entity ID individual reports as necessary will then need to be requested. Order a document from Catalogue ->
Callouts Australian Business KYB
- This is an independent flow from the International KYB flow.
- The information depends on the availbale info in the public registerises and providers.
For a detailed view of the Australian Businesses workflow which searches ASIC and the ABR. View the Australian businesses guide ->.
- Search for a business to represent an entity Business Look Up - Australia ->
- Create an entity object to represent a business. Create a business entity ->
- Query details about the ownership of a business. Business ownership query ->
- This can be based on a previously created entity
- This can also create and run the business ownership query in one call.
- This call runs in the background and can take up to 5 minutes. The response can be checked via Retrieve previous UBO query results ->
- Perform checks for individuals associated with a business Perform Checks for Associated Individuals ->
- Run credit reports, including a credit score report Run Credit Reports ->
- Manage associated entities to a business. These entities can be individuals or businesses. These should be ideally used for entity types of trusts, partnerships and funds where the information around UBO cannot be fetched from the public data registers and need manual intervention Manage associated entities for a Business ->
- Add entities for continuous monitoring lets you monitor changes on entities and update the information as required Continuous KYB for an Entity ->
Updated about 13 hours ago