In the portal, you have the ability to Archive and set customer records to Inactive.
In an ‘Archive’ state, it will leave the selected customer record as accessible but will not display in the default Onboarding page. We suggest using this feature when putting customers aside that you are not actively worked on, but might want to keep in your system as a record. You can now also put a customer record into an Inactive state. This will effectively render the customer to a permanently archived state.[ This means all indexes will also be removed].
You must have permission to “Set entity Archived/Inactive” and “Unarchive entity“ in order to carry out the below steps.
Below are the steps required to archive a customer:
- Select the customer you wish to archive.
- Click on the “…” next to the recipe button and then select Archive Profile from the drop-down.
- Put a comment and click on the Archive profile.
- Click on Archive.
- Customer is now archived.
- In order to fully deactivate click on “Deactivate this profile” put a comment and click “Deactivate Profile”.
- Click on the confirmation if you wish to proceed - this is an irreversible action.
- Customer is now status = Inactive.
Archived and Inactive customers are NOT included in the pass rate dashboard statistics.
Updated 3 months ago