amlResultSets are returned in the
entityResult section of an entity verification.
It is an array of
amlResultSet objects, each one representing a single matched person of interest.
amlResultSet can contain up to 5 separate sections:
- This is a summary BackgroundCheckResultObject (BCRO) that provides details of the search criteria matched, aliases, associates and other summary data
- This is an array of (BCRO)'s - each one detailing a separate Politically Exposed Person (PEP) result for the matched person.
- If a person holds or has held 3 different political positions, then there will be 3 BCROs
- This is an array of (BCRO)'s - each one detailing a separate Sanction List result for the matched person.
- If a person is on 5 different sanctions lists, then there will be 5 BCROs
- This is an array of (BCRO)'s - each one detailing a separate Watchlist result for the matched person.
- A "watchlist" is a catch-all term used to cover lists like:
- Non-sanction criminal wanted lists
- Corporate action list (e.g. disqualified directors)
- Fitness and probity lists
- As above, if a person is on 5 different watchlists, then there will be 5 BCROs
- This is an array of (BCRO)'s - that record all matching adverse media articles. If there are media results, then there will be 2 or more media BCROs
- One will contain a collection of all media links
- One or more will contain summary data related to the media matches.
Updated 9 months ago